Re: bzr commit stuff?

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:28:16 +1300

Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> Has anyone actually committed to the bzr tree? I haven't seen any commit
>> messages.
>>

> Henrik and Robert committed the release script updates before messages
> were done. Since Robert said the commit messages were supposed to be
> done I don't think anyone has.
>
> Amos

Just committed a trivial grammar change to the release notes. Lets see
if that gets notified. Revision 8881.

On a side note. Henrik, are you able to get the maintainers .update
scripts pulling the changesets from bzr?
  I'm not here this weekend to look it over and I think the revison
counter has taken a step backward between VCS so something will need to
be worked out now to cope with the future overlap.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+