Re: Some progress on large response headers

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:16:51 +0100

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 21:54 -0600, Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 02:55 +0100, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>
> > Cons:
> > - Not entirely sure how ICAP and ESI fits into the reply processing. But
> > I hope there is no problem..
> >
> > The bzr branch can be found at
> > http://www.henriknordstrom.net/bzr/squid3/hno/largeresp/
> > (bzr only, no online viewer installed, sorry)
>
> What is the recipe for viewing that with bzr?

It's a bzr repository, so you can branch it to your local repository if
you want, or switch a workingtree to it.

bzr cbranch --lightweight http://www.henriknordstrom.net/bzr/squid3/hno/largeresp/

should get you a mirror in your local repository and a checked out
working tree.

Many other ways is possible, but I find using cbranch the most
convenient, after the initial small hassle of setting
up .bazaar/locations.conf properly.

You can also switch a workingtree to my repository directly without
mirroring it locally (best to not use --lightweight in such case)

bzr switch http://www.henriknordstrom.net/bzr/squid3/hno/largeresp/

or even a direct checkout of the tree, but I recommend a local mirror
branch as this enables easy access to make patches, bandwidth efficient
etc..