Re: [MERGE] Cleanup astyle whitespace crap

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 01:47:32 +0100

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 22:01 -0600, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> Should not these formatting changes wait for the global astyle+wrapper
> application, to minimize the number of times folks need to resolve
> conflicts in their branches?

I think it's better to get this cleaned up soon, before there is too
many active branches again (at the moment most major ones are merged)..
with these cleanups resolved there should also be considerably less
conflicts the day we automate styling of the tree again.

I prefer smaller incremental steps improving the style, than massive
change all at once. Often easier to resolve conflicts that way in a
reliable manner.