Re: Features/LogDaemon

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:54:41 -0600

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 18:54 -0600, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Uhm, I'll do it Amos. It won't take me that long.
>
> I'll wait for your source organisation to be completed before I bring over the
> changes.

It looks like Amos wants the source reorganization to be the last
project committed to v3.1. If my understanding is correct, the LogDaemon
port should happen without waiting for reorganization (which may also
make porting slightly easier if the affected areas have not changed
much).

If we want to close v3.1 for new features in the beginning of April, the
ETA should be adjusted accordingly. Otherwise, we should bump the freeze
date (provided LogDaemon is worth waiting for). Or does the feature
freeze exclude Squid2 features being ported?

Thanks,

Alex.