Re: Valgrind results

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 00:16:10 +1300

Adrian Chadd wrote:
> You can ignore that. If you care that much about the epoll error then
> just bzero() the data being passed into epoll_ctl() before its called.

I care about every potential cause of trouble in squid. Particularly
avoidable ones that pop up all the time. 'Zero errors' policy and all that.

It may be that this is fixable by setting the first byte of the buffer
to '\0'. I'm just busy working on the other more serious ones myself
tonight.

Please use Squid 2.6STABLE17+ or 3.0STABLE1+