Delay pools work: delayed pool assignment ACL; statistics

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:11:08 +0800

Hi,

I've tidied up kikov's patch implementing delayed pool assignments for
delay pools and I've included statistics for aggregate and network bucket
bytes transferred.

The statistics stuff works fine. It breaks on reconfigure ; but apparently
delay pools breaks on reconfigure. I'll try to sort that out at a later date
if there's any interest.

The work is here:

http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/s2_delaywork.diff

I need to figure out a clean way of printing unsigned 64 bit ints in a reasonably
platform portable method. Does anyone have any ideas?

I'd also like to export the delay pool statistics via SNMP, as I mentioned in
a previous post. I'm happy to implement this in three parts - kikov's work;
then the basic statistics, then the SNMP work later on.

I'll commit this work to 2.HEAD, 2.7 and 2.6 in a week or so.

Adrian