tproxy-4 integration into squid-2

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 23:15:42 +0800

G'day,

I'm looking at Gonzalo's Squid-2 + TPROXY-4 patch in bugzilla (1581) and it
doesn't seem all that difficult to integrate TPROXY-4 support. It won't make
it in time for 2.7 (whenever that last outstanding bug is fixed) but I'd like
to make it in for 2.8.

There are a few core things to integrate:

* the logic which tracks the "tproxy" connection status, including the pconn
  popping, etc; and
* the actual hack required to do the non-local bind(); and finally
* the setup stuff - the capabilities dance for tproxy-2; whatever we decide
  in FreeBSD to grant a process "permission" to do non-local binds.

I'll break out the "source spoofing" into seperate files, one per "option",
and I may get around to doing that for the ip interception logic too to keep
things clean.

Comments?

Adrian