Re: Revision 8885

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 00:45:41 +1300

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> ons 2008-04-02 klockan 21:47 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:
>> Henrik, I'm a little confused as to what you are trying to do here:
>>
>> http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/HEAD/changesets/b8885.patch
>>
>> The Makefile did everything to build both the html and the dyn properly.
>> How else were you expecting doxygen to be used?
>
> I was calling doxygen manually and getting a bit confused by the result.
>
> I would prefer the settings be reversed generating normal html by
> default, and with the dyn version not being built unless asked for. The
> dyn version is very specific for being included in the website only.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

We have a side case I found with multiple runs we need to keep in mind.

The ./html/ folder generated does not get emptied between runs. So if
the code has changed, we may get new or dead files, and every time the
graphs are reproduced with new hashes they cause dead files.

That adds up to a lot of dead files eventually. And the reason I had the
tmp directory intermediate being moved around after a rebuild.