3.1 Feature Submission Closure

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 13:14:48 +1200

We are now three weeks past the official published feature submission
deadline. With only a handful of new prospects.

I'd like to freeze new features for 3.1 at the current TODO list plus
those non-timelined items actively under development which can be
timelined by April 30th.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/Squid3

Features which MAY still make it in if Alexey and Marin who are working
on them (cc'd) can timeline them by 30th April:

   ACL Namespaces
   Quality of Service (ZPH patch for Squid-3)

I'd also like a status update on the remaining TODO list items please.
Particulary the CppCodeFormat, due in a month ago.

Duane, Henrik: are we able to make 3.1.DEVEL0 the first weekend of May?