Debug Level Increase

From: saleem_ak <khan.saleemahmed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:07:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I want to know how do I increase the debug level messages of the squid.
I am currently trying make some changes and i am not able to see the debug
messages of the level greater than 1.
I have started the squid as
/usr/local/squid.2.6_cachedir/sbin/squid -N -d 7

but not able to see any debug messages above 1.

What is required to do for the messages of level 2 and above to be printed
in logs or on standard error.

Regards
Saleem