Hello Squid's World

From: Bruno Moreira Guedes <thbmatrix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 02:38:12 -0300

Hello,

I'm Bruno Moreira Guedes, from Brazil(sorry, I don't speak english
very well, but I'm trying).
I'm a C/C++ programmer, and I work with integrating software(hardware
X software, software X software).

I'm a student too, so I want to involve squid with my project. I need
to develop an UML project.
As I could see, squid is now trying to be object-oriented(or
multiparadigm), so it's nice to expose the transforming process.

If I develope this project using squid as an example, should it be
useful for you?

Of course I want to help squid development as I get involved with it.

[]'s
Bruno M Guedes