Re: zph and squid-3.0

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 08:45:14 -0600

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 03:40 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> I don't think the zph patch belongs in 3.0.STABLE. It's a new feature
> with several new directives, not a bugfix, and additionally I'd like a
> bit of cleanup before release.
>
> Saw that it got merged to 3.0 some day ago... and I vote that it gets
> backed out from 3.0. But should stay in trunk.

If the primary reason for 3.0 inclusion was that it was simple to do so,
then I think we should satisfy Henrik's request and back it out for now.

Since the code is already in 2.6, the patch can probably go back into
3.0 if Henrik has time to apply the changes he wants and the code is
still not disruptive after that.

And let's try to follow the [MERGE] rules for non-trivial changes even
though bb is not working.

Thank you,

Alex.