Knotty auth problem

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:31:20 +1200 (NZST)

I've uncovered a flaw in the auth architecture with my latest experimental
testing methods.

It seems that the testAuth unit-tests assume that all auth modules are
always built. If one was for example, to enable just the basic
authenticators. The *general case* unit-tests will fail to compile citing
missing negotiate, NTLM, and digest components.

It seems we need to seperate the individual components tests a lot better
and create individualized unit-testing.

Amos