Re: Another squid get-together?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_creative.net.au>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:09:14 +0800

On Tue, May 27, 2008, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Well, all the time, except when I'm not :) Right now, that's late
> July/early August.
>
> If Squid folks are seriously interested in coming to AU, I could
> easily host in Sydney (with a good view of the harbour). Generally,
> airfares are cheapest in April and Sept/Oct.

Well, I wonder if it would be worth just holding a get-together in
Sydney or Melbourne in early July (good for me: I've finished exams
by then!) and just get a few Squid and caching related stuff going.
I'd be happy to do a presentation on store URL rewriting and its
usefulness in the real world.

(A Squid/caching conference in Australia?..)

Adrian