Re: Another squid get-together?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:34:40 +1000

I could host in London or Grenoble easily (London is probably simpler
from a routing standpoint). Attending in Milan shouldn't be a problem;
the only issue for me personally is timing (I'll be in IE for the IETF
meeting, so it'd need to fall in the last week of July).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com