Re: Adding SCTP support

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_creative.net.au>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:54:50 +0800

If people want to work on discussing and standardising SCTP support then
I can quickly create a discussion group somewhere and invite Randall et al
into it.

I think its a worthwhile goal to sort out but I haven't had any luck
doing it on public mailing lists.

Send me a private email if you'd like to actively participate and I'll
see about facilitating some discussion.

Adrian