Re: Next Squid get-together

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:39:11 +1000

As Henrik says, there is no behind the scenes -- this is it :)

I was angling for a European get-together as well as an Australian
one, but scheduling EU didn't come together.

I can still make anywhere in Europe July 30 - August 1, but am
ticketing on Monday. Any takers? Milan? London? Dublin?

WRT AU, I'm thinking Sydney in September. August might work, depending
on timing (wife is going OS; somebody needs to stay home and watch the
kids).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com