Re: Next Squid get-together

From: Guido Serassio <guido.serassio_at_acmeconsulting.it>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:12:36 +0200

Hi Henrik,

At 00.07 22/06/2008, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>Or in other words, if nothing else is decided before you need to make
>your tickets lets make it in Stockholm this time.
>
>Guido: Will you be able to make it there?

Currently I'm spending the majority of my free
time furnishing from scratch a new flat. I hope
to move into the new house during August. So,
likely in the proposed dates I must be at home.

Regards

Guido

>Kinkie?
>
>Others?
>
>Regards
>Henrik
>

>On sön, 2008-06-22 at 00:04 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> > Stockholm is very nice in the summer if you want to come here.
> >
> > I am available for the suggested dates, and if Stockholm is selected I
> > can provide a place to sleep for 3 maybe 4 persons (but admittedly a bit
> > outside Stockholm, about 50 minutes to ístermalmstorg by public
> > transport).
> >
> > Any of Stockholm, London or Milan work fine for me, but with a slight
> > natural preference for Stockholm.
> >
> > Regards
> > Henrik
> >

> > On lör, 2008-06-21 at 10:05 +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> > > For that matter, I could host in Stockholm (within easy walking
> > > distance of ístermalmstorg T-bana)...

> > > --
> > > Mark Nottingham mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1 10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135 Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: guido.serassio_at_acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/