Re: Next Squid get-together

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:14:22 +0200

On mån, 2008-06-23 at 22:57 +1000, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> At this point, I think it's just Henrik, myself and possibly Kinkie.
> I'm happy to get together, but it may be better just to skip it until
> next time

Seems it's only you and me, which is a bit too few. Kinkie was very
unsure, and Guido busy with moving. So unless suddenly a lot of other
contributors show interest there is no reason to arrange anything
formal.

This doesn't rule out that we do arrange an informal gathering in London
however. Might take the family there for a weekend.

> (although Australia does seem like it's going to get better
> attendance; maybe you could come down here? :)

It's tempting, but for family-political reasons I would in such case
need to bring the family which is almost impossible both financially and
practically..