RFC: delayed Logdaemon port merge

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:34:54 +1200

The LogDaemon port is taking me much longer to find time for than I
originally thought. It's already 3 months behind and thats likely to
double or possibly triple. Even though most of the 2.6 code is re-ported
against current 3.1.

I definitely need to see it operating in some 3.1 release (for
commercial reasons). If there are no objections I'd like to move it from
the initial release list, but reserve the commit to a later release of
3.1. So that its no longer considered a blocking feature.

I realize this is a technical breach of the rules we laid out for
Squid-3. Thus my RFC.

PS.
Whatever the outcome of these decisions, Alex, don't wait for this
feature for your other feature commits.