Re: [MERGE] Final cachemgr-refactor mergeset, including hno's peer_userhash and peer_sourcehash

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 05:27:34 +1200

Kinkie wrote:
>>> Merged code failed testing. Please run "make check" again and fix this.
>
> Fixed code now in launchpad. Please let me know if you want it sent
> (see my other mail).

I'm still learning the finer arts of bzr and haven't got to pulling
merge patches from trunk vs stand-alone branches yet. I tried it on my
audit checkout of your branch, but the history was missing.

So if you can point me to the way of grabbing the full merge patch from
launchpad I'd be grateful.

But the quickest is likely to be another attachment submission.

It's 5.30am here now. So the merge will happen if someone else does it,
or I wake up for work this afternoon.