Parsing http within squid

From: Michael Kaplan <michael.a.kaplan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 23:17:53 -0400

Hi,

I am adding some filtering capabilities to squid (yes I know there are
other dedicated filter utilities, but I want to do it within squid). I
would like to get some of the plain text information out of the
multipart/form data section of the http packet. In client_side.cc,
function parseHttpRequest, I am able to observe the POST message by
printing out the hp->buf portion of the httpParser structure. However,
it appears to only possess the header information, cutting me off at the
progma header. Is there a way to get at the entire http packet so I can
parse even further (i was printing out the first hp->bufsize bytes)?

Thanks,

Mike