Re: [MERGE] Closing branch cachemgr-refactoring

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 02:48:12 +1200

Robert Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 23:37 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> For the record. Robert your method of merge did eventually work. It
>> seems I was just too impatient with my first attempt.
>>
>> The URL merge from launchpad just took me an hour to complete. Before
>> any of the testing began.
>
> That sounds funny; what commands did you use to do this? (it should only
> have had a few hundred K to download to work ...)

bzr merge lp:~kinkie/squid/cachemgr-refactor

The links was direct cut-n-paste from the launchpad branch info. (gone now).

I was expecting up to 10 minutes, which seems to be normal for my slow
machine when opening and D/L a completely new branch.
It just sat and hung on 0/0 with a spinner slowly twitching for a very
long time.