new bundlebuggy up and running

From: Robert Collins <robertc_at_robertcollins.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:28:26 +1000

I've now tested the new BB and it processed the second test fine.

I think I mailed everyone with a login - if you haven't received one its
oversight not insult just mail me and I'll set one up immediately (its
easy - a web page).

To use:
in your ~/.bazaar/locations.conf, put a stanza like:
[file:///home/robertc/archives/squid/trunk/]
public_branch = http://www.squid-cache.org/bzr/squid3/trunk/

Then, to send a branch up for review, in the branch do

bzr send --mail-to=squid-dev_at_squid-cache.org

BB will then pick up such requests at
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/squid/request

You can review by mail by just replying with your comments and including
any of
bb:reject
bb:approve
bb:comment
bb:tweak
bb:resubmit

in your mail (left aligned with nothing else on the line).

Cheers,
Rob