Re: Australia meeting agenda?

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 11:30:45 -0700

On 18/07/2008, at 10:44 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> G'day,
>> So what exactly is the agenda for the two day meeting next month?
>> I think a bit of structure will help things..
>
> I wanted to cover your testing methods and exactly how plugable the
> modules you are arranging for squid-2/cacheboy are (thats 2 items).
>
> Possibly, a graceful deprecation/migration plan for squid-2 work.
> Though ideally I'd want Henrik there for the full picture. He and I
> have already been pondering options. I think we can still, and need
> to, discuss the coding side of it anyway.

Would it be worth calling him on the phone?

> I have a feeling Mark or others might have something to say to both
> of us too.

Heh.

I'd be happy to give a presentation on how we use squid.

Other topics;
   - performance
   - conformance
   - usability / documentation
   - change control

I think we should concentrate for a day (or portion thereof) on user-
focused discussion, and the rest on dev; that way, interested users
can come and not have to sit through two days if they don't want to.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com