RE: [squid-users] refresh_pattern question

From: Ritter, Nicholas <Nicholas.Ritter_at_americantv.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:26:42 -0500

Thanks Chris for the information you provided.

The application for which I am messing with is still not caching the jar
files though. I get TCP_MISS/200 messages now. I think it is because the
server is providing expiry information as you stated, this is the only
way which I can see it behaving in the manner depicted.

Although I can't believe I am asking this, is there a way to selectively
ignore server expiry information?

Nick