hi,may I join ?

From: wuxida 57953 <Wuxida_at_huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:29:34 +0800

hi, all!
    I'm Johnson Wu ,I read the squid2.6 source code recently, I'm care and interested in disk IO performance .When I read the code, I have problems, may I john to you and talk with you? Thanks

 This email and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or em
ail immediately and delete it!