Re: new developer

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 00:01:46 +1200

umut_at_umutcinar.biz wrote:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am Umut Çinar from Turkey, a 21 year-old computer engineering student
> at the Middle
> East Technical University. I want to join squid developer team. I am a
> squid user for 2
> years, benefiting its advanced features and I think its time to dive
> into squid. To sum
> up, I want to contribute squid project, my sourceforge.net account
> information is below.
> If you need further information about me, please mail me!

Welcome!

Most of us are hacking away with Squid-3 now. That use bazaar instead of
the old sourceforge CVS.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/DeveloperResources

Your english seems to be good. Want to try your hand at the
re-translation of Turkish error pages?
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Translations
http://translate.treenet.co.nz/projects/squid/