Squid-2 Subversion Checklist

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:49:17 +0800

G'day,

I'd like to assemble a basic checklist for things to implement before
a migration of Squid-2 to Subversion.

So far the two things I can think of are "build changesets" and
"syncing with the sourceforge development mirror."

Can anyone think of anything else that needs to be added to that list?

Converting CVS -> SVN is actually reasonably painless. (See: cacheboy
repository.) It just turns out to be a bloody large repo. :)

Thanks,

Adrian