Re: HTCP enhancements

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:26:06 +1200

Benno Rice wrote:
> The attached patch adds some enhancements to squid 2.HEAD's HTCP
> support. These are:
>
> - Properly process CLR requests.
> - Allow peers to have no CLRs, only CLRs, or only CLRs not related to
> PURGE requests sent to them.
> - Allow CLRs to be forwarded to other peers.
>
> I'm planning to commit this patch on Friday barring any objections.

Can you submit them with the .patch extension please. My mailer can't
handle .diff as text properly :-(

Apart from that:

  cache_cf.c:
     htcp-no-clr needs to have the same fatal() check as htcp-only-clr
in case users type them in the other order.

as Henrik said, that clash needs documenting in cf.data.pre as well.

htcpHandle:
   you have a few places there duplicating into new htcpHdr local
variable. Is is not possible to use a pointer and zero-copy code?

Thats all from me at this point. I can't verify the rest.