Re: Strategy

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:28:08 -0600

On Mon, 2008-09-22 at 10:36 +0800, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> Put this stuff on hold, get Squid-3.1 out of the way, sort out the
> issues surrounding that before you start throwing more code into
> Squid-3 trunk, and -then- have this discussion.

If "this stuff" is WordList, then "put this stuff on hold" is my
suggestion as well.

If "this stuff" is String, then I think the basic design choices can be
discussed now, but waiting is even better for me, so I am happy to
follow your suggestion :-).

If "this stuff" is how we improve "teamwork", then I am happy to
continue any _constructive_ discussions since releasing 3.1 can benefit
from teamwork as well.

> We can sort this stuff out in a short period of time if its our only focus.

The only focus? You must be dreaming :-).

Alex.