Group & Timebased ACL in Squid

From: sandiphw <sandiphw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:57:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Is it possible to arrage groupbased-timebased acl in squid? Eg, I want to
create to groups of users by their initials, say G-1 & G-2. G-1 should have
all time access to internet but G-2 should have access for a fixed time
perod say 10 Am - 11 am. How can I do that?

Any help regarding this will be highly appeciated?

Regd,

SSK