Re: 2.7.STABLE5, any pending patches?

From: Markus Moeller <huaraz_at_moeller.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 00:02:54 +0100

Hi Henrik,

  I added AC_CONFIG_SUBDIR to configure.in and added some checks to my
configure to allow the use of libmiscutil. If you copy the content of
http://switch.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/squidkerbauth/squid_kerb_auth-1.0.3.tar.gz
into helpers/negotiate_auth/squid_kerb_auth into should work for squid2,
squid3 and as an independent package.

Markus