Re: 3.1 BRANCH - any pending patches?

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 23:40:13 -0600

On Sun, 2008-10-05 at 15:23 +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> All expected operational features are now in or about to go into trunk.
> I'm going to start the 3.1 branch sequence shortly.

I thought we planned to do the source layout changes _before_ branching.
Did I misunderstood or did the plans change? It would be much easier to
shovel the code between trunk and a fresh branch if the code has the
same basic layout...

> As a part of this action, the major part of source code re-format will
> take place. Which is expected to cause patch clashes. If you are aware
> of bug patches needing to go into trunk please commit them.
>
> Only existing Code is affected.
>
> I'm aware of the following enhancement bugs with patches listed.
> But need a confirmation that they are actually ready to go in.
>
> 2038 check reply_body_max_size before ICAP
> 2042 Propagate TCP_RESET to the client
> 2055 Honor Max-Connections

I can re-review these this week, but will need more than 24 hours your
other message seems to allow.

Cheers,

Alex.