Introducing myself

From: Roland Wolters <roland.wolters_at_credativ.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:05:14 +0100

Hi there,

I would like to be able to discuss some issues of the squid source code and
would therefore like to be subscribed to your list. Following the rules on

I give you a short introduction of the reason and my person:

I'm working for the German company credativ GmbH which offers support contracts
for various kinds of Open Source software. Among our customers we have quite
some people who are using squid. One special case is a customer who uses squid
together with the content filter extension explained here [*]:
http://sites.inka.de/~bigred/devel/squid-filter.html

The problem is however that, while being generally pleased with that filte,r
the customer has rare situations where squid has problems, and I'm working on
fixing these bugs. Naturally, while going through the source code of squid the
one or other question arises and I would like to ask tehm at the approriate
list: the squid developers list.

Regards from Germany,

Roland

[*]
The development of the filter was funded by my company. I know that today, in
squid 3, there are other ways to realize such a filter, but we started with the
filter in the pre 3 times, and sticked to it.

--
Roland Wolters
Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-181