Re: global configuration manual.

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 14:59:45 +1300

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> Nice work you did with the grabbing the change history from
> RELEASENOTES.html. Very nice! Even if it gets slightly confusing
> regarding 3.0 and how it compares to "earlier/lower numbered" releases.
>
> The subdirs have now been changed to symlink the template, which means
> that however template.dyn gets updated it's immediately refleted in all
> directives.
>
> Also try to remember to cvs commit your changes next time.

Yes sorry. I didn't realize it was in CVS at the time.
Duane didn't seem to like dynamic pages last time I tried something like
this.

On the CVS note. Are you in agreement that we should have the
Versions/index.dyn in CVS?
Maybe the non-generated files from Versions/* folders too, but I'm not
so confident about them.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.1