Re: Missing .gif files on Sourceforge

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:26:19 +1300

Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sourceforge, squid 3 .gif files in the icons folder are missing.
>
> The problem is in devel.sync, where .gif are filtered. I have already
> updated the website version of devel.sync, but this is not the running
> copy.
>
> Regards
>
> Guido

I've followed the chain down from the crontab all the way to the
squid-3.sync script and it turns out to be the one you changed.

I think the actual problem now is that they are not changing in the VCS
and being detected as new files. They are sort of getting caught in the
'old changes to ignore' bunch.

Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1