Re: storeurl_rewrite_program in squid 3.x?

From: Kulbir Saini <kulbirsaini_at_students.iiit.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:21:06 +0530

> There are long term plans to include it along with the rest of the
> useful stuff in Squid-2.7. It's most likely to occur in 3.2 and later,
> but we don't presently have anyone with time and interest to port it
> right now.
>
> If you are able to supply the developer time or cash resources to get it
> done please do so.

   Though I know python well, I am not comfortable with c/c++. And as I
am a developer myself, can't really supply cash :(

   I'll sit back and wait. In the meantime will try to revamp my c/c++
concepts so that I can jump in squid-devel in future.

> The roadmap for work on Squid-3 can be found at
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/Squid3/
>
> Amos

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.
My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Open-Source Project : http://cachevideos.com/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/
IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode
believed to be clean.