X-Vary-Options support

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_squid-cache.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:12:25 -0500

Hi,

I've got a small contract to get Squid going in front of a small group
of Mediawiki servers and one of the things which needs adding is the
X-Vary-Options support.

So is there any reason whatsoever that it can't be committed to
Squid-2.HEAD as-is, and at least backported (but not committed to
start with) to squid-2.7?

I remember the Wiki guys' issues wrt Variant purging, which I'm hoping
Y! and Benno have sorted out, and I'm not looking to commit anything
relating to that now - just the X-Vary-Options support.

Thanks,

Adrian