Introductions

From: Regardt van de Vyver <squid_at_vdvyver.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 21:16:40 +0200

Hi Dev Team.

My name is Regardt van de Vyver, a technology enthusiast who tinkers
with squid on a regular basis. I've been involved in development for
around 12 years and am an active participant on numerous open source
projects.

Right now I'm focussed on improving and extending performance metrics
for squid, specifically related to SNMP and the cachemanager.

I'd like to take a more active role in the coming year from a dev
perspective and feel the 1st step here is to at least get my butt onto
the dev mailing list ;-)

I look forward to getting involved.

Regards,

Regardt van de Vyver