Bugs, bugs, bugs

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:04:58 +1300

I've been looking at this list almost daily for a few weeks to see if
fix ideas crop up.

Can we have a general developer opinion poll please on which of these
bugs which are currently blocking 3.1 release are reasonable to keep on
the list and which are non-reproducable enough to drop to normal?

Of course, if you want to jump on one and fix it now. Go right ahead :)

Bug Current, Description
Votes.

2305 blo ACLProxyAuth.cc:227 assertion

AYJ: I'm not convinced this is a general issue.

2558 cri No Caching functionality in Squid Version 3.1.0.3-20081230 !!!

AYJ: IMO this should be a blocker. Adrian working on it.

2526 cri default ALLOW when no list specified.

AYJ: if none has any real-life sightings?

2517 maj LDAP authentication memory leak

2487 maj minimum_object_size reflects on memory cache, too

2543 maj assertion forward.cc:324: "entry->store_status == STORE_PENDING"

2497 maj configure fails tests with -D quoted srings under OpenBSD 4.3+

AYJ: this REALLY needs someone with time and access to OpenBSD to figure
out if this is a general OpenSD build issue or not.

2459 maj dns_error_message global does not work when error handling is
delayed

2524 maj Connection close failed on Partial Content

Amos