Re: /bzr/squid3/trunk/ r9462: The idnsSentQueryVC function called as AsyncCall. There is the possibility

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti_at_users.sourceforge.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:26:05 +0200

Hi Amos, Henrik.
   Amos has already inform me about the main procedure for applying
bug-fix patches to trunk. But there are cases like this patch which fix
a problem which is not reported as bug(yet) but it is very possible to
cause problems. Moreover this is not problem only in squid-trunk but
must back-ported to squid3.1.
My question is which is the normal procedure about applying such
patches? Should I open a bug report about possible bug? I am just
applying the patch and you are deciding if it should be applied to
squid*-* branches?

Regards,
     Christos