TestBed phase 4

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 12:29:05 +1300 (NZDT)

I've implemented the beginning of TestBed project phase 4 (regular
automated testing on multiple OS).

For now this consists of a script which runs the build testing and emails
results and OS details to noc_at_squid-cache.org.

I'm looking for as many OS/distros/platforms as possible, both 32-bit and
64-bit which can be setup with long-term user accounts and run this
testing.

Details on the requirements and setup for this is listed at:
  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Featires/CodeTestBed

Amos