Re: [MERGE] SourceLayout: squid compat library

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 12:44:27 -0500 (EST)

Alex Rousskov has voted tweak.
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:
s/squid-compat/compat/g
Why do you insist on the "squid-" prefix in that directory name?

I still think we should always be including headers as compat/foo/...
and not just foo/... I believe you have fixed a few places, but some
remain (possibly in the compat directory only?). Please check.

BTW, is there new code here or just renaming/moving stuff around? In
other words, do we need to review the code?

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/project/squid/request/%3C498FEFF9.1030209%40treenet.co.nz%3E
Project: Squid