Re: [MERGE] compat round 3

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:28:59 -0700

On 02/14/2009 10:09 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Alex has managed to convince me that its okay to use just compat/*
> So here is another round.
Thank you for making this change!

I think this patch still #includes compat/foo.h headers as foo.h. It
should be

    #include "compat/foo.h"

for all compat/*.h. Similarly,

    #include "compat/os/foo.h"

is the right way to include. This applies to all #include cases, even
inside foo.cc itself!

I suspect you tried to fix this but missed a few cases. One example
violating the above rule is GnuRegex.h. You can easily check by
iterating over *.h files in compat/ and grepping the patch for the
corresponding #include lines that do not have compat/.

The same rule should apply to all other headers that are inside their
own [polished] directories.

Thank you,

Alex.