Re: Associating accesses with cache.log entries

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:10:06 +1100

Not sure I follow.

ctx_enter is called relatively late, in httpProcessReplyHeader and
destroy_MemObject; I'd think for this case we need to have a request
id associated quite early, probably around parseHttpRequest.

Also, AFAICT Ctx_Descrs and Ctx_Current_Level isn't really a reliable
way to identify what the context of a particular debug statement is.

What am I missing? The most straightforward way that I can see to do
this is to add an identifier to clientHttpRequest and pass that to
debug where available...

--
Mark Nottingham       mnot_at_yahoo-inc.com