RFC: add distcheck to test-builds.sh

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 22:00:17 -0700

Hello,

    With the recent SourceLayout and distclean cleanup, "make distcheck"
is working again. I would like to decrease the chance that it gets
broken. Any objections to adding that check to test-builds.sh? It will
double the script running time, but I think it is worth it and
appropriate for a developer-only test-builds.sh script that is not run
often.

If you think that doubling the script runtime is a big issue, then I
would suggest replacing all current targets with distcheck because the
latter, in most cases, verifies more than the current set of targets
("all" and "check").

Thank you,

Alex.