Re: Feature: quota control

From: Pieter De Wit <pieter_at_insync.za.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 23:39:05 +0200

<snip>

Ok - so here is how I see this :

* We need to agree (maybe a strong word) on a traffic "limiting" standard.
(Think how the limits are implemented, rather than done - if the object
size is known, pass that to the "limiter", if not, everytime data is RX'ed
using something like a session id or so) If this has been done - sorry -
and point me to it ? :) Does this justify "public" input ? I am pretty sure
the squid dev's use squid "more" than the avg. Joe

* How do these "tasks" talk to each other ? Are they modules etc ?

Maybe we should open a wiki page with some proposals ?