Greetings from AM Army:-)

From: Arthur Tumanyan <arthurtumanyan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 00:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,dear developers!I serve in Nagorno Karabakh in a company of
communications(SW/VHF/UHF) as the commander of group already 10 months(must
serve 24 :-( )
I'm still interested in the project, there are many new ideas, only there
are no possibilities to continue there job.Hope still will be in time, when
I will return from service. I wish successes. To new meetings!

-----
The Truth is out there...