Draft of doxygen documentation gudeline and templates

From: Kinkie <gkinkie_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:43:41 +0200

Hi all,
 in the past few days I've spent some time thinking about how to make
life easier for documentation writers.
The outcome is a guideline draft which I've posted for review at
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ProgrammingGuide/DoxygenDocumentation and
a launchpad branch where I've started testing it out (but if the
guideline is accepted it'll be my documentation feature-branch), which
is available at https://code.launchpad.net/~kinkie/squid/documentation

Does anyone have any feedback, or wishes to suggest improvements?

Thanks

--
    /kinkie